CodeClause Internship Refund Policy
1. Eligibility for Refund:
- Refunds are only applicable within 7 days of the initial payment for the internship program.
- To be eligible for a refund, the intern must not have initiated or participated in any tasks or activities provided by CodeClause Internship.
2. Refund Process:
- All refund requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within the stipulated 7-day period.
- The email must include the intern's full name, registration details, and the reason for the refund request.
- Our team will review the request and respond within 5 business days.
3. Non-Refundable Situations:
- Refunds will not be granted after the intern has participated in any tasks or activities provided by CodeClause Internship.
- No refunds will be issued after the 7-day eligibility period has expired.
4. Processing Fees:
- A processing fee of 10% will be deducted from the total refund amount to cover administrative costs.
5. Refund Method:
- Refunds, if approved, will be processed using the same payment method used for the initial transaction.
6. Contact Information:
- For any refund-related queries, interns can contact our support team at email@example.com.
Note: CodeClause Internship reserves the right to modify or amend this Refund Policy at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting on our website.
Last updated: [Date]
By proceeding with the payment for CodeClause Internship, interns ac